Planning to attend one of our outdoor concerts at 3rd Rock?
Here are the TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
1) Chairs will be provided! Seating is reserved and will be in coordination with your purchased ticket. Outside chairs will not be allowed inside the 3rd Rock area.
2) Food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be available for purchase. No outside food or beverages will be allowed inside.
3) If you are purchasing or picking up your tickets when you arrive, the Box Office for 3rd Rock is located at Mars Music Hall. The Mars Music Hall Box Office will open on event days 2-3 hours prior to event time. Tickets are also available for purchase at the VBC Main Box Office during normal business hours Monday-Friday 10am-5pm or via Ticketmaster.com.
4) Parking will be available inside the South Hall Garage and in the city parking lot off of Clinton Avenue. If you park inside the South Hall Garage, follow the signage inside the VBC directing you towards 3rd Rock. Parking at the VBC is $10; parking in a city lot is $5.
5) The gated entrance into 3rd Rock will be on Clinton Avenue in front of the VBC North Hall. Everyone must enter through this gate and walk through a magnetometer (metal detector); bags will also be searched. Follow this link for a list of Prohibited Items. (Please note, umbrellas are not permitted inside the 3rd Rock area.)
6) Once inside the gated 3rd Rock area, portable toilets will be accessible. There will also be a designated area for smoking - smoking will not be allowed outside of the designated area.
7) There will also be a tent for band Merchandise!
8) For outdoor events at the 3rd Rock stage ONLY, face masks are not required (but are highly encouraged). When inside the VBC, even if you are just walking from the parking garage through the facility to get to 3rd Rock, facial coverings must be worn.
9) All events at 3rd Rock are "Rain or Shine!" Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
10) The VBC's full-service restaurant and rooftop bar - Rhythm on Monroe - will be open! Make your reservations ahead of time so you can have dinner and drinks before enjoying a show at 3rd Rock!
UPCOMING ANNOUNCED SHOWS AT 3RD ROCK:
April 30: Black Jacket Symphony presents Queen's 'A Night at the Opera' with Marc Martel - SOLD OUT
May 14: .38 Special
June 25: Josh Turner